Monday, March 04, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~March 4, 2013

I watched the first episode of The Bible on History Channel last night? With all the advertising and social media buzz I was really looking forward to seeing it. While I do think the producers went for dramatic license and affect, I do hope that the series will stir the desire for people to read the Bible stories. It certainly has done that for me.

Our grocery delivery from Vons was on Saturday so the hubby and son were here to put it away. It's a convenient service, as well as keeping me within budget. Vons also had some amazing meat sales. 3 thick Porterhouse steaks for $19.95! I saved $34!

Thanks Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!
Butter Chicken, Rice, Salad

Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes,Salad

Porterhouse Steaks, Au Gratin Potatoes, Salad

Grilled Italian Sausage with Onions and Peppers

Macaroni Salad

Grilled Herbed Pork Tenderloin, Green Beans, Couscous

Stuffed Shells and Meat Sauce

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...