Friday, March 22, 2013

Six Random Facts About Me!

Kelly's Korner blogged about 9 Random Facts yesterday. Today, I thought I would give you 6 Random Facts about me!



1. I was baptized in Mission Bay, San Diego, in 2007! It was a great day!

2. I still have a bit of my Southern Maine accent after all these years! Please don't ask me to say 'article' or 'car'

3. I actually love to clean. I find it relaxing.

4. I used to sell auto insurance at Geico but I was horrible at it. For some reason, I was able to keep my job for 4 years!

5. When I was in my late 20's I had a breast reduction. Size DD to a C. Health insurance picked up most of the expense because it was a medical necessity.

6. I've known my husband for half of my life! Wow!

2 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

thanks for sharing things about you. For me, I don't like to clean but do it anyway. Spent 2 years in England where I was stationed with the US Air Force and met my husband there. No, he's not British. I met Kevin Duckworth, former Portland Trail Blazers player.He came in hardware store where I worked and I got his autograph. Sadly he died a few weeks later at a camp where he was coaching basketball for boys. My favorite flower is tulips. Glad I live close to a tulip field in the spring! Have a great day, my friend.

Justin Knight said...

Fun post! I especially like #3! Any time you need to relax you are MORE than welcome to come clean at our house! I'm you're newest follower!
Justin Knight
Writing Pad Dad Blog

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...