Thursday, March 14, 2013

Smart & Final Ambiance Coffee Taste Good !



I attended a Smart & Final twitter party, last month, where the topic was their Ambiance brand of coffee and teas. I didn't win a prize but I did come from the party interested in giving Ambiance coffee a try.

A couple of weeks, I purchased a pound of Ambiance French Vanilla Coffee from Smart & Final, $5.99. After finishing off our supply of Green Mountain Roasters, we opened the bag!

Well, the hubby and I finally got around to brewing a few pots. And you know what? It's not a bad cup of coffee. It's smooth, not bitter and just the right amount of vanilla!



No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...