Saturday, April 06, 2013

A Quick Meal: Barilla Marinara Sauce and Thin Spaghetti

There are some nights I just want to make a quick meal! And pasta and sauce also come to the rescue! I also add whatever protein and vegetables we have in the fridge. This time it was hot Italian sausage, mushrooms and garlic.



And with some Barilla thin spaghetti that I've received through the National Spaghetti Twitter Party and the Cooking Light Cravebox, and Marinara sauce I had in the pantry, I was ready to assemble the meal!





Just add a salad and a delicious dinner was ready to be served!

4 comments:

Minnesota Farm Living said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog! WIll be following it!

anewlis said...

Looks yummy! I'm blog surfing on a saturday night and happened along yours! Just wanted to say hello!

Colette S said...

That looks yum!

Kimberly Gauthier, The Fur Mom said...

Yummmm, especially the mushrooms.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...