Sunday, April 28, 2013

Celadon Road Product Review: Lemon Mint Glass Cleaner

Disclosure: I was contacted by Amanda Arkans, Celadon Road consultant and asked to review the Lemon Mint Glass Cleaner. My opinion is completely honest and was not in any way affected by Celadon Road. Absolutely no monetary compensation was received for writing this post.



Celadon Road is dedicated to promoting greener, healthier and more socially responsible living by offering our customers the highest quality natural, eco-friendly products for their everyday needs.”

My Product Review: If you've been following my blog, for awhile, I've been sharing my discovery of natural cleaning products over the last year. Many chronic pain sufferers like myself, develop skin sensitivities over time. Also, using natural cleaners makes me feel better, doing something beneficial for Mother Earth.

Just check out these ingredients:




I used it on our glass patio doors and immediately fell in love in with the lemon mint scent. I found that it wiped off quickly left no streaks or haze on windows, mirrors, or my glass! It is also nice to know I can get some aromatherapy while cleaning.

Check out the lovely job it did on my glass work desk!

My son Marcus also tried the glass cleaner in his room. He immediately announced that this is the family's new glass cleaner! I totally agree with his assessment.

The Lemon Mint Glass Cleaner is available for $6 plus tax and shipping at Amanda's website. I recommend that you check out her website for this and other Celadon Road products

Celadon Road is also looking for more consultants! If you do sign up, please mention BerryMorins Bits & Tips !

2 comments:

The Working Home Keeper said...

Thanks for the review and recommendation! I'm always looking for more natural products to use in our home.

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

The Working Home Keeper,
You're very welcome!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...