Friday, April 05, 2013

Five Question Friday ~ April 5, 2013


Portland, Maine

1. Would you go to your high school reunion?

That's a big NO! My High school experience, in Portland, wasn't a pleasant. But I would definitely attend my husband's high school reunion! He attended a large California high school. The last one we went to was a blast.

2. What's something that you've recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else?

That would be a Jantzen Classic swimsuit that I purchased last year! I didn't need it but I wanted it.

3. How do/did you handle your child's fever?

When Marcus was growing up, the advice was to not give them anything till the temperature was under 100 degrees. He would have plenty of fluids, sometimes some Pedialyte, per doctor's orders. Children's Tylenol liquid would be recommended for 100+ temperatures.

4. What's the nicest thing to happen to you lately?

I recently received $250 Visa gift cards from a Sweet Relish Twitter Party that I attended in January! What a treat!

5. What is your current favorite song?

Chaka Khan's Fire and Ice ~ that song is timeless.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...