Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm Wearing Blush Again. After a 30 Year Hiatus!

Blush colors have definitely changed since my 20's. Especially for women of color. Lots of brands, color choices and prices actually made things very confusing for me.



And now that I'm in my 50's I wasn't sure if many of the YouTube blush tutorials applied to me! But I decided that I would take the plunge, purchase this Coastal Scents 10 PC Blush Collection, from Amazon, for $15.95!



Coastal Scents has a many positive YouTube product reviews. I also like that this blush pallet because of the blush colors and affordable price.



In this photo, I'm wearing the blush color, in the top, most right. (the color is very natural, on my skin tone)

I'm going to continue playing with this pallet and watching more YouTube blush application tutorials.

I'll continue to keep you posted!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...