Thursday, April 04, 2013

Letter to the Princeton Editor Recommending Princeton Women Look For A Suitable Mate While In College



Another amazing HuffPostLive segment this week! I was so glad I was able to attend it live. The HPL commenters chat was fast, with many of the younger commenters disagreeing with the author of the letter. Yes, Susan Patton, author of the letter, was on to defend it! (she did a terrific job)

While Ms. Patton didn't make an converts she handled herself very well.

I would suggest reading the letter first!

1 comment:

The Working Home Keeper said...

Having met my own husband while I was in college (we were introduced by a mutual friend my sophomore year), I tend to agree with Ms. Patton's letter. It's the same advice I would give my own daughter!

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper