Monday, April 01, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ April 1, 2013

Meal Planning 2.0

I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! This week is busy with activity! I have a couple of job interviews along with my household duties, organizing projects and errands. Oh, Marcus started a part time job and is still attending college full time so I offered to help him stay organized.

Did you watch "Call The Midwife" last night? Yes, the gang is back! No spoilers here! Just know I found it an emotional episode. And I think Sister Evangelina is my new hero!

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!


lemon chicken, salad, quinoa

bangers and mash


korean beef, brown rice, salad


Pineapple Chicken Salad Pitas


egg salad sandwich, potato chips, pickles

Source: via Connie on Pinterest


baked ham, mashed potatoes, green beans

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...