Monday, April 08, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ April 8, 2013

Menu Planning Central

Are you having fun at this year's Ultimate Blog Party 2013 hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom? I sure am. In case you're not familiar with itIt's an annual linky party that gives you the opportunity discover new bloggers. (and for bloggers to discover you too)

If you don't have a blog, you can still join in! If you have a Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, you can still join in!

And before I forget, there will be lots of opportunity to enter giveaways! The party ends on April 13, 2013 11:59 PM EST!

Thanks Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!


jambalaya


pick-ur-toppings hamburgers


ham hock soup

Asian spice tilapia, salad


sticky chicken thighs, green beans, salad

I've made a big pasta salad for lunches and for serving with dinner.

2 comments:

Colette S said...

Mouthwatering! I need someone to come cook for me. I'm in a slump lately.

Hangingwithangie said...

it all looks goooooood!!!!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...