Tuesday, April 02, 2013

My Twitter Party Prize: Sweet Relish

It seems that my January Twitter party prizes are started to arrive! I recently received the $250 Visa gift cards that I won from the Sweet Relish party. The cards were put to use immediately. Marcus needed black work pants, t shirts, socks, and a belt, for work so I gave him one.

I'm heading to Target tomorrow to pick up my prescription. I might take a look at the women clothing sales racks!

Have you discovered Twitter parties yet?

3 comments:

Rachel Lundy said...

I have joined in twitter parties before, but I've never won anything. That's so great that you won a $250 gift card! The Lord provides in all sorts of ways! :)

Simone said...

Awesome! I've never won anything huge like that! That's wonderful.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Rachel,

Yes! God is good!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...