Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Twitter Prize: Whirlpool 2020



In January, I attended the Whirlpool 2020 Twitter party and won a $50 American Express card. When it arrived, over the weekend, the hubby and I decided to head to Big Lots and do some shopping!

We purchased 3 loaves of Oroweat bread~$2 each, Dove and Zest bar soap~$2 each, and other pantry and cleaning items!

I also want to give a shout out to the many Mom and Dad bloggers for hosting Twitter parties! They're fun to attend, you can network, learn about new products and services and of course, win awesome prizes!

2 comments:

Simone Moland said...

That's so awesome! What a surprise. Congrats.

hangingwithangie said...

Congrats to you. Come on over to my blog. I have a giveaway going on. Would love for you to have a chance to win. http://hangingwithangie.com

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...