Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Zatarain's Cravebox Has Arrived!

Have you jumped on the Cravebox bandwagon yet? If you haven't heard of Cravebox yet, it's a monthly product delivery service that is built up around various themes, that introduces you to new products and services.

Unlike most monthly product delivery programs, you select amongst the theme box and the quantity. There's no automatic shipments. There's a nominal charge, $10-15, which includes shipping.

This month, I selected Zatarain's!



We received Mardi Gras beads, Zatarain's Jambalaya, Red Beans and Rice, Creole Seasonings and mustard, and Tru Lemon Ice Tea.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I've been debating if I want to try Cravebox for a while now. Looking at all the stuff you got makes me want to try it lol! I really like Zatarain, might get that cravebox of its still available.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...