Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Axe Mens Classic Hair Products's Cravebox Has Arrived!

Have you jumped on the Cravebox bandwagon yet? If you haven't heard of Cravebox yet, it's a monthly product delivery service that is built up around various themes, that introduces you to new products and services.

Unlike most monthly product delivery programs, you select amongst the theme box and the quantity. There's no automatic shipments. There's a nominal charge, $10-15, which includes shipping.

This month, I selected Axe Mens Classic Hair Products! Usually, I purchase a food theme but decided to do something special for my husband.



When my hubby got home, he was surprised to find these full size Axe hair products on night stand.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...