Thursday, May 23, 2013

Book Recommendation: America's Test Kitchen Quick Family Cookbook



We just finished devouring "The America's Test Kitchen Quick Family Cookbook" that I borrowed from the library! Yes, even my husband think this cookbook would make a wonderful addition to my cookbook collection.

You should really check out this 3 ring binder cookbook that's full of valuable product recommendations, recipes, colorful photos and cooking tips.

I made note of the BLT Pasta, Crispy Cornflake Pork Chops, and the Asian Spinach and Shrimp Salad with Orange Sesame Dressing to add to my summer menu plans!

The recipes state that they can be prepared within 45 minutes. So it's possible to create these for a special weeknight lunch or dinner.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...