Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cleaning Our Iron With Vinegar and Baking Soda~It Works!

If you've been following my blog for awhile then you know that I like to clean with natural products. So when my husband brought me the iron this morning with these nasty stains I went online for some help!



I heated up my iron, used a baking soda and vinegar paste and started rubbing the stain, in a circular motion. Make sure to have enough towel between your fingers and the hot iron!



After all the stains were gone I wiped the residue off with clean water and the clean part of the old towel. Minutes later, I have a shiny, clean iron!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...