Friday, May 17, 2013

Eliminating Sugar For a Week! No Problem!

During my phone session with Leslie, we decided that I pick an item to eliminate from my diet, for a week, and continue to journal about how my body felt. Choices were sugar or dairy. I decided on sugar.

After all, I don't, as a habit, drink sugar beverages or add sugar to my coffee or tea. Lately I haven't even been baking so why not give it a go?!

No sooner then I hang up the phone here comes our son, from work, with a quart of ice cream! Gesh! This is going to be tough!

1 comment:

Susie@homemaker-mom.com said...

Wow I wish you well with that. I know its hard!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...