Thursday, May 02, 2013

Green Mountain Coffee ~ Starting the Morning Off With An Old Friend



Whenever I have a cup of Green Mountain Coffee I'm reminded of my favorite restaurant, in Portland, Maine, called 'Little Miss Muffin'. Their muffins were moist, bursting with warm blueberries and not too sweet. They would serve it with a hot cup of Green Mountain Hazelnut coffee! what a wonderful way to start my day!

When I was dating my husband, I got him into a love affair with Green Mountain Coffee! We used to meet, downtown Portland, grab a cup to go and sit at Monument Square to do some people watching.

Can you believe that was over 25 years ago! And yet, those good memories coming rushing back, with every cup! I'm so thrilled we're able to get our favorite coffee in Vegas!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...