Monday, May 13, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ May 13, 2013

It's going to be hot in Vegas this week. We're talking 100 degrees so I'm looking for quick meals that won't heat up my kitchen. This week's recipes come from eMeals, Pinterest and Woman's Day.

My part time job didn't work out but I'm definitely okay about it. The job is much more mentally demanding and I'm just not physically up to it. (still suffering from muscle spasms) As I always remind our son, "Listen to your inner voice"!

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting this week's Menu Plan Monday!

Barbacue glazed pork with green rice



Individual Mini Crustless Quiches, Salad



Grilled Flank Steak with Corn, Tomato, and Asparagus Salad

Smoked Paprika Chicken Thighs, Couscous Salad



Falafel Sandwiches

4 comments:

Jenna Smith said...

I have to admit that I would love some of that heat! It will **maybe** hit 60 today in the midwest and I'm ready for some warmer temps!

Janet said...

I heard this morning that the west half of the country was dealing with extreme heat while the east half was unseasonably cool. We were a little cool this a.m.but it should be nice and warm this afternoon. Your menu looks delicious.

Simone Dankenbring said...

I'm not missing the heat. I know what it feels like though.

You are the winner of the $10 Mother's day magazines.com giveaway. Please email me your information, including your email address so I can pass it along to the magazine rep.

Thanks for playing along.

kbeeps said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! That pork looks DELICIOUS!!!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...