Monday, May 20, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ May 20, 2013

I'm looking forward to having a manicure and pedicure this weekend. It's time for sandals but I definitely want my feet looking their best!

There are several Twitter parties that I'm looking forward to attending this week. And the hubby and I might try and see the Star Trek Into the Darkness.

Did you watch the season finales of Call The Midwife and Mr. Selfridge , on PBS, last night? Both were entertaining, for sure!

This week's recipes are courtesy of Pinterest. Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!


Lemon Herb Cod Fillets with Crispy Garlic Potatoes (America's Test Kitchen Quick Family Cookbook)



Italian Braised Pork, Couscous



Tuscan Cannellini Bean Soup



Rachel Ray's Greek Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Salad with Warm Pita Bread



Pineapple Pork Kebobs & Fresh Salad



Asian-Style Chicken Salad

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...