Monday, May 06, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ May 6, 2013

I'm starting my first week of training, for my work at home job! After over a year of having my day be unscheduled it will be a huge adjustment. I will need to be organized so that I can still get my exercise, mediation and leisure time into my day!

The Panzanella (bread salad) and Shrimp Corn Chowder are eMeals recipes! I actually won a 3 month subscription, to eMeals, at a Twitter party recently. It was perfect timing for my busy schedule and need for healthy, tasty meals.

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!









6 comments:

Jodi said...

Philly Cheese Sloppy Joes...yummy! I may have to try them! Good luck with your new job1

Chava said...

Looks great! :D I understand that, I love my structure and schedule, it's a big thing for me.

Miz Helen said...

Your Menu for the week looks awesome, we would love those Fish Tacos. Thanks for stopping by to visit!
Miz Helen

Novus said...

Looks like you have a yummy week planned! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thank you Judy!

LB said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! That Philly Cheesesteak looks do good!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...