Friday, May 10, 2013

My Twitter Prize Has Arrived! SchoolofWash.Com



I went to a book launch Twitter party last month for Shane Jeremy James' latest book, Networking to Wealth: The Seven Figure Secrets of Network Marketing Multi-Millionaires. It was an opportunity to learn more about Mr. James and his new book but also to win some prizes!

I was so excited when they announced that I had won some SoapWash products and that I could pick out the scent!

This gal is in love with the scent of cinnamon bun since I purchase a bar of homemade Cinnamon Bun soap from an Etsy store last Christmas. The scent just lifts me up after a stressful day.

I've been using the School of Wash Cinnamon Bun shampoo, condition and body wash for a few weeks now. The body wash creates a love amount of suds and rinses off clean. The shampoo and condition are wonderful. Not much of an effort to rinse them out. And my husband loves the scent!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...