Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Vegan Cooking For Carnivores: Over 125 Recipes So Tasty You Won't Miss The Meat by Roberto Martin



I'm totally enjoying this cookbook by Roberto Martin, personal chef to Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi, that I picked up at the library. Roberto has created comforting foods that his clients and non-vegans would love.

I've been noting several recipes that I would like to try! For example, the Potato-Leek Soup sounds very flavorful and indulgent with *herb oil. (*there's a recipe in the book)

The book has given me incorporating more delicious salad recipes into my menu plan. (especially with the hot summer nipping at our heels)

This is a beautiful book, as well, the food photos will make your tummy grumble! Mine sure did!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...