Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What Would Brian Boitano Make? Cookbook ~HuffPostLive



Just in case you haven't seen What Would Brian Boitano Make, on Food Network, he's written a cookbook! So I decided to catch him on HuffPostLive today.

He shared some of his favorite tips like, keeping it simple, fresh and easy. Brian says his cookbook is for every phase of cook, from the novice to the advanced home cook.

He even responded to one of my questions about salad dressing. Brian likes using the juices from olives and peperoncini, in a vinaigrette dressing, for a kick. I'm definitely going to give that a try!

After watching, I decided to make his Hot Italian Sausage Panini this weekend, for my guys.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...