Friday, May 10, 2013

What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia by R. Paul St. Amand, Claudia Craig Marek



I picked this book up at the library because of the title. These days, I'm very open to reading about natural treatments for Fibromyalgia.

Like many of the Good Reads reviews stated this is a must read for Fibromyalgia sufferers. The facts about Fibromyalgia are laid out in a very easy to easy way.

Whether you decide to follow the guaifenesin regiment, exercise and or the diet, there's lots of good information for everyone!

I currently eat less processed foods and more whole foods but after reading this book, I've decided that I should cutback on the dairy and see what happens.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...