Friday, June 07, 2013

Chronic Illness Sufferers: Are You Looking To Achieve Wellness In All Aspects of Your Life?



I stopped by Fibro Files today and was pleasantly surprised to read her post, Dimensions of Wellness. See, I've been working on setting goals for all aspects of my life. I'm really excited about pursuing some volunteerism, after having to stop due to my chronic pain symptoms worsen. But these days, with daily exercise, healthier diet, and emotional balance I'm feeling ready to sign up and get to work in my community!

Are you looking to have more balance in your life too? You can hire a health and wellness coach like I did.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...