Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chronic Pain: There Are Those Days!



There are those days when my chronic pain is so intense that it just overwhelms me! It hurts move, sit, stand, or walk. My shoulder muscles are so swollen that it hurts too much wear a bra. The muscle spasms are so intense that tears just roll down my face.

It should be to no surprise that I take to bed on those days. Usually watching comedies on Netflix and hoping not to laugh too much that I pull a muscle.

It's on those days that my son will surprise me with a bedside visit. Sometimes he'll hang out, bring me some lunch and chat.

And on those days, I pray to the Heavenly Father for strength. And knowing He is sitting right next to me, saying "This moment shall soon pass".

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...