Monday, June 03, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ June 3, 2013

I was so excited when the west coast producer of HuffPostLive called me on Friday and asked me to participate in Happy (Half) Friday news trivia segment. Besides the audio issues, it was loads of fun! Kudos to my son, Marcus for helping with the technical issues and lighting.



Now, onto this week's menu plan. Lots of chicken and meatless meals since we've got lots of chicken in the freezer.

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!





fried chicken, salad









8 comments:

Keri said...

Yum! I'm repinning that banana bread pancake recipe.

Chaos Cottage said...

Thanks for visiting my blog again, Rona. You are so sweet.

Nicole said...

Oh those grilled cheese with kale and carmelized onions! I am totally making that for lunch tomorrow!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Nicole,
I think you'll love them.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Chaos Cottage,
Thank you for the wonderful words.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Keri,
Enjoy the banana pancakes.They were delicious.

LB said...

I was only able to see the first few headlines before my plugin crashed (my computer isn't that good) but you did a great job! I would have been so nervous to do something like that, but you seemed so at ease!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks LB! It was fun being on HuffPostLive. And Yes, I was nervous.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...