Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday~June 24, 2013

I'm sharing my weekly menu plan a day late. Oops!

Are you a fan of "Inspector Lewis" on PBS? I won't be providing any spoilers but if you're a fan of the series you're going to just love the second episode!

Watch Inspector Lewis: The Ramblin' Boy on PBS. See more from Masterpiece.



Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!



crockpot pork roast au jus, green beans



fish tacos



turkey sandwich, pickles



chili, brown rice

serve yourself salad

2 comments:

Saver Chic said...

Beautiful pictures! Your menu sounds great! I love Inspector Lewis too...what an awesome show.

teachermomof2 said...

Your menu plan sounds great! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Monsters U was really cute! We all enjoyed it...even the teenager!
Have a super week.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...