Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Shade Of Brown Subscription Box Arrived! June 2013

My Shade of Brown, is a monthly beauty subscription service with products geared towards women of color. The monthly subscription is only $10 so for the opportunity to 'try out' products it's very affordable.

I decide for that price I would give it a try. Here's some photos of my first My Shade of Brown box.



It's always fun to open these boxes. Their usually wrapped so beautifully. Check out the pink tissue paper!

I wonder what's in this month's My Shade Of Brown pillow box?


June's My Shade Of Brown contents: Balanced Beauty skin care samples~ Botanical Facial Toner, Botanical Facial Cleanser, Micodermabrasion Cream, Light Moisture Cream, Replenish Moisture Cream

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...