Friday, June 21, 2013

Nature Box Subscription Box Has Arrived! June 2013

I decided to give Nature Box, a healthy snack subscription box, a try this month after my husband started complaining about being bored with his snacks at work. In case you haven't heard of Nature Box, for $19.95, you receive 5 different full sized healthy snacks each month. (free shipping) You can pause or cancel your deliveries at any time!

I would highly recommend looking at Nature Box Facebook, Twitter or a blogger post for discount codes! I was able to save 50% through a Facebook ad.

June's Box theme is Picnic Snacks: Cherry Ganache Granola, Salsa Spiced Nut Mix, BBQ Kettle Kernels, Guacamole Bites, Peanut Butter Nom Noms

And what did my husband think of this month's snack selection? "I love the variety of snacks. They taste great, crushy. I even shared them with my co-workers. They were blown away that some of these snacks are vegan". "My only suggestions are The BBQ Kettle Kernels and Guacamole Bites need more spice".

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...