Thursday, June 13, 2013

Product Review: Neutrogena Oil Free Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub and Acne Stress Control Night Cleansing Pads

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the products for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the products.


After all the hormonal changes, hot flashes, night sweats, brought on with menopause, this grown woman has been suffering from...wait for it. Pimples! At 51 years old, I truly thought I was done with those! So I was thrilled when Neutrogena asked me if I would be interested in reviewing samples of their products from their acne skin care line!


Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser: I love the pump! I can't say this enough after using a facial wash that was in a tube, wasting product due to wet hands! This product is wonderful! The pink grapefruit scent smells really good and leaves my skin feeling refreshed!

Benefits: 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract, clears up breakouts, oil-free, salicylic acid, Allure readers' choice award winner
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub: refreshing feeling without being abrasive!

Benefits: salicylic acid, oil-free, clears breakouts, 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract, microclear@ technology

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Night Cleansing Pads: These cleansing pads are great for removing makeup, as well as, cleansing your face!

Benefits: treats acne even before it shows, sweeps away pore-clogging oil and makeup, microclear technology

clean pad

dirty pad


Over all I'm really pleased with the perfermance of the products. Since using them, I've only suffered one breakout which was short lived!

For more product details, visit Neutrogena website and Facebook.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...