Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ad: Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 30, Clear Face Broad Spectrum SPF 55 and Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Products

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the products for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the products.

I am so thrilled to have this opportunity to review these Neutrogena sunscreen products. As many of you know, my family and I live in hot Las Vegas. This summer we've been experiencing brutal temperatures over 110 degrees.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 and Neutrogena Beach Defense Water & Sun Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Last year, I suffered from a sunburn, on my legs, while lounging, at the pool, after a swim. It was not only extremely painful but also a learning experience for this brown woman. It was a wake up call. People of color can and do get sunburned. And worst, we can develop skin cancer. So, it's very important that we learn how to protect ourselves from the deadly UVB rays.



Before I head to the pool, this summer, I make sure to generously apply Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen SPF 30 to my body, including chest area, hands and feet. (15 minutes before going out) Then I apply the Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 on my face and ears.

When I'm out running errands or taking a quick walk around the neighborhood, I apply Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It's lightweight, fast absorbing non-scent appeals to my husband and son too.

Did you know that the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen line is recommended for people of color due to the fact that it doesn't leave an ashy look like some other sunscreen product do?

Check out the HuffPostLive Skincare segment to hear Dr. Doris Day's, Dermatologist, response to Jessica Sanoh's, HuffPostLive host, skin care questions, women of color and protecting our skin from sun damage.



For more information on Neutrogena sunscreens and skin care products, visit their website or Facebook page.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...