Monday, July 22, 2013

AD: Protect Your Skin From The Sun...That Goes For Everybody!

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the products for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the products.



Often times, people of color don't think they need to be protecting their skin from the sun. Well, I'm here to share with you how important it is to protect your skin from the sun.

Just before I head out to take a walk I share with you the sunscreen products that I use, as well as, other tips to protect your skin.

For more product information, visit Neutrogena Facebook and Website

2 comments:

Janet said...

Great information, Rona. We love the Neutrogena products. My youngest daughter has eczema and we've found she can use the Neutrogena Baby products and it won't cause a flare up like other sunscreens will.

My family all has very fair skin and so I've always tried to be diligent with the sunscreen. However, I am even more so since having skin cancer removed from my arm last year. I appreciate your spreading the word that we all need to protect our skin from harmful UV rays.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Janet,
You're very welcome. Thanks for your comments.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...