Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Being Kind To My Eyes: A New Pair of Sunglasses



I've attended a Foster Grant Twitter Party where they discussed the importance of protecting your eyes from the UV rays. The funny thing is that I've heard this message before but it wasn't until that party did I feel it was my mission to pick up a pair of sunglasses.

After deciding on a pair, at Target, cutting the tags off, and placing them on my face, I have to admit I don't know why I waited so long.

My eyes are no longer burning from the brutal Las Vegas sun and wind exposure. Another plus: No more squinting

*Don't forget to look for the UV rays sticker on the sunglasses.

2 comments:

Kemi Quinn said...

I'm so bad about glasses. I have a subscription pair and all too.

Along A Widowed Road said...

Rona,
Those Glasses look really good. Very flattering. Being that I'm in Southern California, I don't leave the house without sunglasses.
I can't, I've already have cataract surgery so I have to protect what's left of my vision.

Have a great rest of the week.

Viola

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...