Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Bra Fitting Tips For Curvy Ladies ~ HuffPostLive



As I state in my profile, " I love a great sexy bra". But if there was more room I would have said, "I love a great supportive fitting, comfortable and sexy bra"!

Did you know that the right bra can make you look taller, slimmer and better in your clothes? Per Kim Caldwell, The Bra Lady, it's important to have a bra fitting, at your local department store. Also, that for those of us, who are busty, our bras last 6-9 months!

So curvy ladies, let's really consider our bras an investment, have those bra fittings and get shopping!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...