Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chronic Pain Sufferer: Humidity, Please Go Away!



I recently read, somewhere's online, that there have been studies showing no relation to increase pain and the weather. Well, as a long time chronic pain sufferer, I have to disagree. When humidity finds it's way to Las Vegas, this gal feels like she's carrying around a few extra pounds.

Picture this: I'm carrying a full backpack, trying to tread through water~ all day long.

It's exhausting! And during these days, I'm forced to lie down more, trying to get some type of relief from the additional pain.

Today, according to The Weather Channel app, it's 13% humidity. WooHoo! I can finally see some relief in sight coming soon!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...