Sunday, July 28, 2013

Jumping Tandem Sunday: Celebrate How Far You've Come, Instead Of Focusing On How Far You Have To Go.



"Celebrate how far you've come, instead of focusing on how far you have to go". Joyce Meyer

This is similar to the words that I've frequently heard from therapists and doctors over my many years of living with chronic pain.

When I reflect on the past, I remember when I couldn't raise my left arm due to severe frozen shoulder. My balance was so bad that I used a cane to walk.

Yes, there have been many improvements over the years and I celebrate them all.

So today, I chose to focus on today instead of worrying about tomorrow!

So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:34

Join me at Sunday.

2 comments:

Kimberly A Edwards said...

Beautiful! We serve a gloriously awesome GOD! Thank you for stopping by my blog. Happy Sunday Blessings!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Kimberly,
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a blessed week.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...