Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 15, 2013

Menu planning allows us to indulge in quality ingredients because I'm not wasting money buying things we don't need. And when I use my Vons club card and Buy One Get One free our savings gets bigger!

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!



shrimp and pineapple fried rice



apple pork roast, mashed potatoes, sauteed cabbage



chicken potstickers



these sandwiches are so good!



crockpot chicken, carrots, salad



turkey and swiss sandwiches

4 comments:

~~Rhonda said...

Happy MPM! I pinned the mushroom wrap. That sounds delicious. My daughter loves mushrooms. I'm going to give this a try for her. Thanks! ~~Rhonda :)

Wanda S said...

Clever idea using Pinterest to list your meal plan! You put mine to shame! ;)

Deanna said...

Yum! You are making me hungry. I love potstickers and fried rice and that recipe looks different than the usual (not a shrimp fan but I bet it would be yummy with chicken).

April Tuell said...

I've seen several others use Pinterest to post their menu, I like how neat it looks. Is this your first time trying Crock Pot Roast Chicken? We love it at our house. A quick tip, make sure to put several aluminium foil balls in the bottom of the crock pot first. It helps keep the chicken up out of the juices it produces, and makes a more authentic roast chicken, not boiled. Have a great weekend! :)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...