Monday, July 22, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 22, 2013

Sometimes, we just want salad for dinner. But I like to make dinner salads special so I added a couple of delicious salads to this week's menu plan courtesy of Taste of Home. I'm also going to make a vegetable soup too.

Come join me at Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday. There's lots of inspiration for planning your next meal.



Steak and Vegetable Kabobs, brown rice



Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo



Cobb Salad



Quinoa Wilted Spinach Salad



Pot Roast with Gravy, Mashed Sweet Potato, Green Beans



End-of-summer vegetable soup

6 comments:

Marsha said...

I love Taste of Home! You've chosen some yummy recipes for your week's menu.

Nicole said...

I've been all about salads this summer, too. I eat them almost every day for lunch with a little grilled chicken, avocado, sliced almonds, onions and mushrooms ... YUM!

June Caedmon said...

Great recipe picks, Rona! Taste of Home is the best. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment !

Rae said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a great looking menu. I love dinner salads.

April Tuell said...

I'm a Taste of Home fan too! Great menu this week, especially the Cobb Salad. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Janet said...

Delicious looking menu. Salads are always a great meal for summer, light & fresh.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...