Friday, July 12, 2013

"Mom, I Know There's Healthy Stuff In Here But It's So Good"

It's been cool enough, in Las Vegas, to make lasagna. After reading some blog post about Barilla Oven Ready Lasagna, I added a couple of boxes to our grocery delivery order. Guess, I should have done more research because one doesn't really need a second box when making a lasagna.



According, to the box instructions, you only need just 3 sheets, per layer, for a 9x13 cassorole dish. The noodles will expand during baking



Yes, the noodles did expand. I was happy with the final results. And the lasagna got 2 thumbs up from the hubby and son. Despite the addition of spinach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a new reader to your blog. I have your posts to be very encouraging and a delight to read.

California Linda

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

California Linda,
Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog post.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...