Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Shade Of Brown Subscription Box Has Arrived! July 2013

My Shade of Brown, is a monthly beauty subscription service with products geared towards women of color. The monthly subscription is only $10 so for the opportunity to 'try out' products, it's very affordable.

So far, I've been really enjoying the Balanced Beauty skin care samples. The Replenish Moisture Cream is my favorite. I put very little on my face, before bed and wake up to less dry skin.



I really enjoy opening My Shade of Brown box. Don't you just love the pink tissue paper?



In July's box, we have m.a.d.e cosmetics samples. I'm looking forward to giving these a try.

The July box contents: m.a.d.e Prep'n Set Spary Antioxidant Setting Spary with Green Tea & White Tea Extracts, Glow Powder~All Over Bronzing Shimmer, 2 Mineral Pigment~Brownie and New Penny

2 comments:

Kemi Quinn said...

Oh I'll have to tell my aunt about this! I had no idea there was a women of color box! I have allergies that keep me from trying out skin products but I know a few women that might enjoy this. Thank you for sharing!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Kemi,
You're very welcome. And thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...