Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nature Box Subscription Box Has Arrived! July 2013

When I got back from my walk the mail carrier informed me that he had a box for me. WooHoo!

In case you haven't heard of Nature Box, for $19.95, you receive 5 different full sized healthy snacks each month. (free shipping) You can pause or cancel your deliveries at any time!

I would highly recommend looking at Nature Box Facebook, Twitter or a blogger post for discount codes! I was able to save 50% through a Facebook ad.



This month's Nature Box has Country Ranch Sunflower Kernals, Garden Tomato Almonds, Whole Wheat Blueberry Figgy Bars, Big Island Pineapple, and Lemon Tea Biscuits.







I tried one of the Lemon Tea Biscuits. (Yes, just one) They have a light lemon taste, with just the right texture. Once my son and husband get a hold of these I doubt they'll be around for a day!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...