Saturday, July 13, 2013

Target Haul ~ July

Hubby received a nice incentive from work this month so I headed out to Target ! Here I come Tar`zhay!



I found these silver sandals, on sale, for $11.00. It's great to have several pairs of sandals during the summer without breaking the bank.



I also purchased 4 ladies' t-shirts, a C9 men's active shirt for hubby, mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss, 2 Room Essential washcloth sets and a kitchen towel set, and a pair of women's sunglasses for $99.10. Oh, that total included a $5.25 store coupon, with a savings of $21.98. Woo Hoo.

3 comments:

Simone said...

Yay for bargains and incentives.

Along A Widowed Road said...

Hi Rona,
Have you tried the 'Reef" flip flops. They sometimes have them at Marshalls. And Ross. They carry them at Nordstroms and Macy's.
I love them. I have worn them around Disneyland all day with no problem. They have arch support.

I have a favorite style I wear and wouldn't go to a different brand for sure.

Looks like you got some great bargains at Target. I like that store when I can afford it.

Have a great weekend.

Viola

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Viola,
I have never heard of 'Reef' flip flops. I'll have to keep an eye out for them.
Thanks for suggestion.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...