Saturday, July 06, 2013

Top 20 Stay-At-Home Date Night Ideas ~ Happy Wives Club



Since Happy Wives Club posted this yesterday, I just can't stop thinking about what a great list of date night ideas!

How about playing a round of 'The Newlywed Game' with your spouse or partner tonight? (I really love this one) And for more added fun, if you have kids, have them make up the questions.

Another date night idea that deserves consideration is 'DIY Photoshoot'. If you're like my husband and I there aren't many photos of just the 2 of you. Set aside a day where you'll take lots of photos. ex: cooking together, sitting on the couch, taking a walk, riding bikes

You can click the image above for more inspiration or make up some of your own!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...