Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Dinner: Pioneer Woman Meatloaf, Sauteed Cabbage and Steamed Green Beans



I decided to use 2 pounds of ground chuck, diced onion and garlic powder in the Pioneer Woman Meatloaf recipe. The final result: Amazing

The sauteed cabbage was wicked easy. I just drizzle some extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, added some diced onion, brown them and then added the sliced cabbage. Add some cracked black pepper and salt to taste.

I bought 2 pounds of organic green beans at Fresh & Easy on Friday. Thank goodness I started prepping them yesterday. (salads, snacks and dinner) All I had to do is steam them, and cool them in a bowl of cold water. Over all, it was a delicious meal.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...