Monday, July 29, 2013

Volupties Subscription Box Has Arrived! July 2013

I first heard of Voluptieswhile reading Ramblings of a Suburban Mom monthly subscription box list.

Volupties offers an underwear subscription service for curvy ladies, for $12 a month. When you join, you provide your underwear size and each month you will receive 3 pairs of quality sexy underwear from well-known brands!

After I joined, I received an email advising me that my package would be processed and shipped within 7 days. Also, in the future, my shipments would be billed and shipped on or on the 15th of the month.



Here's how my Volupties package arrived in the mail today. The small plastic bag actually fit perfectly in our mailbox. A plus for me because I didn't have to stop by the apartment manager's office to pick it up.



I love pink tissue paper. I'll be adding the tissue paper to my Valentine's Day stash.



I've been in a 100% cotton brief slump for years! This selection of sexy underwear, that I received will make a welcome addition to my underwear collection.

1 comment:

Ms, Camay said...

LOVE THIS!!!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...