Thursday, July 18, 2013

We Broke Out The Hoover Steam Vac!

Our son assembled the Hoover Steam Vac within a 15 minutes, on Friday. On Monday, my husband showed me how to connect the upholstery hose, remove the bottom container and disassemble after use.



I took my time cleaning the chair and cushion. The machine does the work with a powerful suction, removing the water, dirt and solution.



My husband actually cleaned the sofa and cushions before he left for work. That was a great help to me. I think he was having too much fun using the shampooer.



We were too excited to finish cleaning the couch to wait and see how dirty the water was. As you can see, it's very dirty water. Yuck.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...