Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Welcome To The Dollar Shave Club Mr Morin



After hearing about The Dollar Shave Club on a YouTube video, I thought I would place an order for my hubby. I decided to treat him to the *4x razor, which comes with 4 replacement blades and a tube of Dr. Carver's Shave Butter!*Also known as The Lover's Blade because your spouse, girlfriend or partner can use it too. (Shhh...don't tell my husband)

Oh, before I forget. It's a monthly subscription service. (I did select bi-monthly delivery) You pick from one of the 3 razors, which includes replacement blades. You can change your plan, mailing address, or billing info anytime at the website.

The box arrived about a week after I placed the order via snail mail. Once Charles opened the box, he commented on how impressed he was with the weight and quality of the razor. (I chose the $6 razor)

My husband also appreciates that there isn't much of a scent with the Dr. Carver's Shave Butter, an additional $8. (nothing to compete with his cologne) I especially love that the shave butter is made of natural ingredients. (Golden Barley, Organic Prickly Pear Cactus, Pacific Sea Algae, Black Willow Bark, Vitamins A, C, E, and Oat Extract)

And the results after my husband's first shave? Two thumbs up for a smooth, non-irritating shave! No more running out of replacement razors. And best thing, I can use his razor too!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...