Saturday, August 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary HuffPostLive



HuffPostLive celebrated their 1 year anniversary on August 13, 2013. The live streaming program truly gives you an opportunity to participate in the conversation, whether it's being an on-air guest or in the HuffPostLive community.

Topics run from politics, celebrity stories to social issues, such as family relationships.

HuffPostLive community has introduced me to a variety of beloved characters. I can chat with people, around the world, who have different points of view and lifestyles. This opportunity has opened my eyes to the world beyond my front door. And I do believe it's given my a bigger heart for my fellow man.

So Happy One Anniversary HuffPostLive. Here's to another great year.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...